Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


Wow...

Miraculously while on my way to work today, I realised something....my speedometer's working again~! Hahahah was travelling at 100km/hr on the expressway and suddenly I saw the needle shot up to 100. Previously it would stay at 40km/h thats all! Well that'll save me some money on repairs.

On other things, tonight is the Coronation for the Miss Earth Singapore Pagent, wonder how did my friend did. Hopefully she'll win or at least get top 3 :P For those interested to find out more about this pagent, click here. Speaking about pagents, reminds me about models....Lately I've been mixing around with them quite a bit, most of the time during photo shoots. Not that I haven't in the past when I was doing events but it's just that back then everyone's usually so busy that there ain't time to chat and my impression of them were that they usually stick to themselves, quiet, protective about themselves and can be quite materialistic. However, I was wrong....they are infact a bunch of really nice and friendly people thats as long as you're not a pervert. Honestly like what Stevie said, those perverts really give us photographers a bad name, they appear at all sorts of events and start taking photos usually with their handphones. Some are even old ah peks....you can't really stop them can you? I'm not saying those using handphones, ah peks are all perverts.....I'm sure you know one when you see one.

Anyway I'm still learning how to take portraits and still fiddling with my D70, though I'm not new to photography, I've never been very good with portraits....like they say practice makes perfect. Do check out this Nikon Stunning Gallery, lots of nice photos.

0 Responses to “Wow...”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts