Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


Random rants...

72 days remaining before I'm leaving Singapore. How do I feel now as my ORD date is approaching at the same time? I don't know how to put it, bittersweet I guess. Many consider me to be somewhat lucky being able to get the chance to head to somewhere nice to study and experience how life's like beyond the sunny shores of Sillypore. Well, true to a certain extend, but there are many question marks ahead that I can't seem to answer for now. Yes, it's a degree but how much will it help me I wouldn't know, I can't tell the future thats for sure so all I know it's just like a ticket to opportunities. What kind and how much nobody knows. All I know is that it costs quite abit and I've gotta pay off the bank loan when I'm back. I also know that in order to have my name printed on that paper, I will need to work my arse off given the fact that I've not even taken an exam for like 2 years ever since I'm in the army?

It's always easy to say screw it, just go, nobody else has the chance, you have so what the hell are you complaining about? It's not that easy, yeah I should have thought of all these before I set out on enrolment. Yeah I did but it's one of those things like even after you tell yourself you should, you're still worrying about the what if.

The only bloody answer to all that crap above is simple. I have too much fxxxing time on my hands so I start worrying too much. Lately, everyone around's me talking about money and it suddenly dawn on me that at this age, I don't have an income yet. No bloody asset or passive income and yet down with liabilities already.

0 Responses to “Random rants...”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts