Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


It's been long...

Fwah....a real long time since I last updated.....well can't blame me, military life's to boring and mundane to blog about. Besides, too much classified information.....I don't wanna get charged for posting the wrong thing. Well, 7 months more to go.....with the fact that I would be heading to Brunei and Taiwan once again...thats like 5 months left before I head off to Switzerland and thats if my University confirms my place.

Honestly, I can't wait....not that army sucks but I'm broke. I'm chalking up credit card debts but not to the extend that I can't pay but it ain't gonna be easy. Having a bike is an additional burden given the fact I just spent like half my pay on repairing the bike, the other half getting a full face helmet. Not to mention Valentine's day's coming.....thank goodness my paycheck's coming and not to mention with a bit more this month due to back pay. Lastly thank goodness for Chinese New Year, ang baos should help here and there as well as a little cash for selling away my PSP.

I ain't that desperate for $$ till the fact that I need to get rid of my PSP but I just wasn't fully utilising it. Truth is I ain't a hardcore gamer and I use my PSP more for music and movies so the final verdict is that I made a wrong move buying a PSP...should have gotten myself an Ipod. Well not that bad actually, there was a reprise hahha....Wenxiang was more than willing to exchange his Ipod Nano for my PSP and top me up with some cash. So, it was kinda win-win situation for us. Afterall he needs a PSP while I need an Ipod.......

0 Responses to “It's been long...”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts