Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


Photos In....

There you go....I've uploaded quite a few photos from the Dive Trip in Tioman but not all yet. Will try to continue uploading for the next few days to come. Been feeling quite tired since I've returned from the trip, seems like I haven't got enough rest and my Wisdom Tooth's killing me. I simply can't eat anything solid at all and yet my dental appointment is on the 12th of April! Don't think I can wait that long, shall head down to the Medical Center tomorrow.

Well it's officially Day 2 of Lull for Charlie Wing and yet somehow it feels weird. We're supposed to be working our ass off now as we should be in Pro-Term but somehow we ain't. Now that the cadets are all gone, it's extremely quiet. Then again I should be happy as there will be lesser work for me all the way till I ORD in august but thats not the case yet. I still have quite a number of things pending waiting for me to settle and I must say they are a pain in the ass so I guess it's more hardwork and abit more time before I can rest.

0 Responses to “Photos In....”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts