Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


Do what?????

Think I've gotta plan out my time properly. I've got like 4 months to go before ORD and for those that would like to know, I'll be leaving Singapore on the 1st of September for my KLM flight to Geneva at night. Honestly I haven't got an absolute clear idea what the heck to pack, what to bring and when I should start packing. I only know I need to get new business wear which includes tons of shirts, pants as well as a new suit and shoes. Worse of all, I need winter clothing.....and not to mention my traveling gear like trekking poles and stuff...and many thanks to Siyun for telling me what to expect there. Yeah you heard me right, I ain't giving those mountains a miss, so it's time to train up while I'm still in Singapore.

Speaking of training up, my fitness is shit....I doubt I can run that fast anymore, it's good time to start worrying about IPPT and I have to aim for a gold by next month which is ridiculous by my standards now. Too much rest and too little workout...but I just dislike running now, the pain and all, swimming is much better, well at least better for my condition.

I've got to start studying as well, after such a long time in the Army, I think I can strip and assemble a rifle faster than opening a bottle of wine. Looks like it's gonna be a busy 4mths...

0 Responses to “Do what?????”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts