Inspirations for small spaces...

A blog belonging to a 23 year old skinny hotelier turned soldier with a big appetite for food, alcohol, outdoors and photography.


Still alive and Kicking

Sorry folks for the time taken for this post. I know it's been sometime but I can't help it. I have been extremely busy with lessons, project meetings and socializing. All the stress from school work is starting to build up and honestly, I'm getting worried. Though it's seems early to be worrying though it's week 3, I should. The first project presentation is due in 3 weeks. As usual, French for me has been half-past-six but compared to others, I'm only slightly better given the fact that I've taken French lessons before nonetheless I still suck at it cos all what I've been taught in the past have been returned back to the previous teachers with interest included.

Health wise, I'm on the way to recovery from a flu and really bad sore throat. All that dry and cold weather together with beer, my body has really taken a beating. Talking about weather, it's fxxxking freezing out there. Temperature's around 3 degrees and dropping with snow predicted tomorrow or the day after. Just opening the balcony door now is enough to freeze my ass off but since I'm still hungry after my cup noodles, I'm heading out with 2 other friends for some burgers. Yes I did had my dinner, a huge plate, somehow am still hungry. Hopefully you guys will see a different Brian when I get back....hopefully bigger in size, thats what all of you wished for isn't it?

Some photos as promised:











More to come...

0 Responses to “Still alive and Kicking”

Post a Comment


Web This Blog

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from pzbond. Make your own badge here.




    A Bike (SOLD!)
    A nice car

    Culinaria (France)
    Safe Strategies for Financial Freedom
    Justin Quek Passion & Inspiration
    Lean Six Sigma for service
    Danny Meyer Setting the table

    HTC Touch
    Ipod Nano (SOLD!)
    Ipod Video
    Westone UM1
    Sony PSP (SOLD!)

    Couple of "Localbrand" T-Shirts
    A new suit
    Pedro shoes
    Lamy Tri Pen IT
    New pair of jeans
    Oakley XLJ Half-Jacket

    Learn Diving
    Dive Gear
    Dive Junkie T-Shirts





XML

Powered by Blogger

make money online blogger templates



© 2007 Inspirations for small spaces... | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health


Myspace Countdown or Myspace Layouts